By guest, Feb 22 2014 06:09PM
Welcome to our new look website!
It has taken us some time to finally get a more user-friendly website and we finally have one! Wayhay!
We have quite a bit of news since we last made a blog post - which was quite some time ago -
- we are now a HMSA support group, supporting people with hypermobility syndromes.
- we have been selected as one of the 2 charities for Chorley Carnival 2014 - we are looking for volunteers for our carnival committee, and people to be in our carnival float (don't worry it will be a vintage 1950s bus).
- we have taken on the region of Preston aswell as Chorley.
- we offer subsidised Hydrotherapy to our members at Bolton Jubilee Pool.
- we offer free yoga / relaxation to our members at our meeting venue in Leyland.
- we have regular coffee afternoon meetings which alternate between Preston and Chorley.
We have been busy bees!!! This does not include the events such as:
Rose and Crown raising £1500 for us, Chorley and Leyland Health Melas, Chorley Disability Awareness Reach Day.
We have the Preston Health Mela up and coming soon, and Natalie will be attending the BSR conference with HMSA.